Your career with AEMO will put you at the forefront of the energy sector and help ensure energy security and reliability for all Australians.
At AEMO our people are constantly learning and paving the way for bright careers. We grapple with some of the most complex problems in our industry globally – providing vast development opportunities.
Our people gain enormous satisfaction from their work; and working with highly talented, like-minded colleagues adds to this fulfilment.
As an organisation we are open, honest and respectful of others. We are engaged, intellectually curious, and committed to delivering on our promises.
Employment benefits of working with AEMO include:
- Professional development via projects, assignments, industry networks and job rotation
- Professional memberships and study assistance
- Flexible working: work from home, part time and job share
- Discount health insurance, gym membership and other concessions
- Employee assistance program
- Purchase of additional leave; access to study and parental leave
- Health and wellbeing initiatives including workplace care and flu vaccinations
- 4-days per year volunteering leave
- Free salary continuance insurance *
- Competitive market-based remuneration
- Annual performance bonuses *
- Flexible salary packaging options *
- Special awards for exceptional accomplishments
So, switch on your career – and make your next move one that really counts!