WA gas retail market training
In this section
In this section
- National Electricity Market Overview - industry
- National Electricity Market Overview - public
- Metrology for the NEM
- NEM System Restart Information Sessions
- Network and Frequency Control Ancillary Service constraints in the NEM overview
- An overview of AEMO’s gas markets
- WA gas retail market training
- Understanding Market Settlement and Transfer Solution (MSATS)
- Wholesale Electricity Market introduction
- Energy Markets: STEM, Balancing and LFAS
- Reserve Capacity Mechanism
WA gas retail market training sessions are available to market participants and other interested parties upon request. The half day sessions available to interested parties include:
- Overview of AEMO and the Retail Market Procedures (WA).
- The basics of Swing Service; and,
- The details of Swing Service.
Attendees will gain a broad understanding of how the WA gas retail market operates and in particular how the WA wholesale gas market function, known as ‘Swing Service’, operates.
To complement these formal training sessions, AEMO has also developed a number of supporting resources for WA gas market participants. These resources are available on the Western Australia Retail Market web page. Please note, these documents are provided as a guide only. Participants and stakeholders should refer to the Retail Market Procedures (WA) to ensure that they have a full understanding of the risks associated with operating in the market, and that they are operating in accordance with its obligations.
For further information, please contact the AEMO Support Hub