How to register
In this section
In this section
- How to register
Gas Supply Hub
Gas Supply Hub Application forms and Supporting Documentation
This page contains the forms required for registration as well as links to other information required as part of the registration process.
Application for Membership in Gas Supply Hub
Fill out this form to register as a member of the Gas Supply Hub.
- Application for Membership in Gas Supply Hub - 02 January 2019 (481 KB, dotx)
- Gas Supply Hub Member Registration Guide - Provides a summary of the requirements and process for becoming registered as a Gas Supply Hub member. Describes how to complete and submit the above application form: Application for Membership in Gas Supply Hub. 01 January 2013 (327 KB, pdf)
Gas Supply Hub Exchange Agreement
Please provide two original signed documents of the Gas Supply Hub Exchange Agreement (see Schedule 1 – Membership Agreement).
Gas Supply Hub Membership Agreement
Please provide two original signed documents of the Gas Supply Hub Membership Agreement.
- Gas Supply Hub Membership Agreement - 20 March 2014 (78.8 KB, pdf)
Gas Supply Hub Reallocation Letter of Agreement
The Purpose of this Letter of Agreement is to facilitate the processing of Reallocations under clause 16 of the Gas Supply Hub Exchange Agreement. AEMO requires that Reallocation Requests be offered for registration under the terms set out below. Consent to these terms is given by completing, signing and forwarding this document to AEMO.
- Gas Supply Hub Reallocation Letter of Agreement - 13 October 2014 (303 KB, pdf)
Credit support - AEMO Guarantee Proforma
Participants in the National Electricity Market (NEM), Short Term Trading Market (STTM), Victorian Wholesale Gas Market, and Gas Supply Hub may be obliged under the Market Rules to provide credit support to AEMO. AEMO has a single financial guarantee pro forma (below) to be used for these markets, and all guarantees must be in the prescribed format. AEMO recommends you have guarantees checked by AEMO before execution, by emailing a draft copy to email@example.com.
This is the required format for Bank Guarantees in the STTM to cover Trading Participant security requirements. In accordance with Rule 254 of the NGR, each Trading Participant must provide security unless they are exempt. The security amount is determined by the individual participant, and should cover a high value month of trading as well as the twenty (20) business days additional exposure accumulated until payment is due.
- AEMO Guarantee Pro Forma - 30 May 2019 (41 KB, dotx)
- AEMO Guarantee Pro Forma - 30 May 2019 (124 KB, pdf)
Recipient-created Tax Invoice Agreement
Complete this agreement for the issue of recipient-created tax invoices. Provide two original signed copies of this agreement.
- Recipient Created Tax Invoice Agreement - 08 January 2019 (86 KB, docx)
- Gas Supply Hub Checklist - 22 February 2016 (368 KB, pdf)
To meet the eligibility criteria to be a NEM reallocator or trader, or a GSH reallocation participant, you must provide evidence that you are a “wholesale client” (not retail) as defined in section 761G(4) of the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth). AEMO has prepared this guide to help applicants assess what information they must provide.
- Retail Client Guide - 02 December 2013 (234 KB, pdf)
For further information, please contact AEMO’s Information and Support Hub or call 1300 236 600.