How to register
Gas Markets (except Gas Supply Hub)
This page contains the forms required for registration as well as links to other information required as part of the registration process.
Application for Gas Market Registration
Complete this Application to apply for participation in one or more of the Declared Wholesale Gas Market (DWGM), Retail Gas Markets (NSW/ACT, QLD, SA, VIC), Natural Gas Services Bulletin Board (GBB or BB), registration in the STTM as an Allocation Agent, register as a facility operator for a Part 24 facility, Short Term Trading Market (STTM) or to provide mandatory STTM information.
- Application for Gas Market Registration v1.0 - 11 December 2018 (589 KB, docx)
- Gas registration Guide - 10 July 2017 (557 KB, pdf)
Application for Accreditation of Controllable Quantities (Injections/Withdrawals)
Complete this form if you are registering as a market participant in the DWGM and wish to inject gas into the declared transmission system or submit bids to withdraw gas at controllable loads.
- Application for Accreditation of Controllable Quantities (Injections/Withdrawals) - 12 April 2018 (273 KB, docx)
Credit Support - AEMO Guarantee Proforma
Participants in the National Electricity Market (NEM), Short Term Trading Market (STTM), Victorian Wholesale Gas Market, and Gas Supply Hub may be obliged under the Market Rules to provide credit support to AEMO. AEMO has a single financial guarantee pro forma (below) to be used for these markets, and all guarantees must be in the prescribed format. AEMO recommends you have guarantees checked by AEMO before execution, by emailing a draft copy to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is the required format for Bank Guarantees in the STTM to cover Trading Participant security requirements. In accordance with Rule 254 of the NGR, each Trading Participant must provide security unless they are exempt. The security amount is determined by the individual participant, and should cover a high value month of trading as well as the twenty (20) business days additional exposure accumulated until payment is due.
- AEMO Guarantee Pro Forma - 30 May 2019 (41 KB, dotx)
- AEMO Guarantee Pro Forma - 30 May 2019 (124 KB, pdf)
Recipient-created Tax Invoice Agreement
Complete this agreement for the issue of recipient-created tax invoices. Provide two original signed copies of this agreement.
- Recipient Created Tax Invoice Agreement - 08 January 2019 (86 KB, docx)
- Gas Market Checklist - DWGM, STTM, BB - 22 February 2016 (566 KB, pdf)
- Gas Checklist - Retail Market - 22 February 2016 (519 KB, pdf)
For further information, please contact AEMO’s Information and Support Hub or call 1300 236 600.