2017 Electricity Forecasting Insights
- AEMO releases 2018 Annual Report
- AEMO releases the 2018 South Australian Electricity Report (SAER)
- AEMO releases the latest Energy Adequacy Assessment Projection (EAAP) report
- Summer 2018-19 Readiness Report
- AEMO publishes Quarter Energy Dynamics – Q3 2018
- Emerging Generation and Energy Storage - Grid-Scale: Stakeholder Engagement
June 30, 2017 - 4:00 AM
AEMO provides the 2017 Electricity Forecasting Insights as independent electricity consumption and maximum and minimum demand forecasts over a 20-year outlook period (to 2036–37) for the National Electricity Market (NEM) and each of the five NEM regions: New South Wales (including Australian Capital Territory), Queensland, South Australia, Tasmania, and Victoria.
Please click here to view the 2017 Electricity forecasting insights.