2017 Gas Statement of Opportunities released
- AEMO announces Drew Clarke as new Chair of its Board
- Commonwealth Government announces a National Energy Guarantee
- AEMO and ARENA demand response trial to provide 200 megawatts of emergency reserves for extreme peaks
- Australia's east coast gas supply remains tightly balanced
- South Australia System Strength Assessment
- AEMO advice to the Commonwealth government
March 09, 2017 - 7:17 AM
AEMO has released its 2017 Gas Statement of Opportunities, intended to assess the adequacy of gas infrastructure, reserves and resources to meet demand in eastern and south-eastern Australia to 2036.
Please click here to read the full media release.
Please click here for a PDF version of the 2017 GSOO.
Please click here to visit the section with all of the supporting 2017 GSOO documentation.