2017 Victorian Annual Planning Report (VAPR)
- Energy facts and safety tips for summer now on Energy Live
- Publication of AEMO’s 2018 training calendar and reduced fees
- Storms cause electricity supply disruption across Victoria
- AEMO requesting submissions on inaugural Integrated System Plan
- Media Release: AEMO appoints new Chief Digital and Technology Officer
- 2017 Western Australian Gas Statement of Opportunities
June 15, 2017 - 4:00 AM
AEMO has published the 2017 VAPR which considers the adequacy of the Victorian power system to efficiently meet future reliability and security needs as we transition to a low carbon future.
Please click here to view the 2017 VAPR and supporting information.