2018 Electricity Statement of Opportunities for the WEM
- Generator Registration and Connection in the NEM – AEMO Roadshow
- Update to National Electricity Market transmission event on 25 August 2018
- 2018 NEM Electricity Statement of Opportunities
- AEMO publishes Quarter Energy Dynamics – Q2 2018
- 2018 Integrated System Plan
- 2018 Victorian Annual Planning Report (VAPR)
June 15, 2018 - 12:06 PM
Existing and committed generation resources alongside demand side management capacity is sufficient to meet forecast peak demand in the South West interconnected system (SWIS), according to the latest report released by the Australian Energy Market Operator.
Please click here to view the 2018 WEM ESOO and supporting information.
Please click here to read the full media release and associated infographic.