AEMO publishes Power system requirements paper
- South Australia System Strength Assessment
- Media Release - VIC and SA energy supply remains secure
- Energy facts and safety tips for summer now on Energy Live
- Publication of AEMO’s 2018 training calendar and reduced fees
- Storms cause electricity supply disruption across Victoria
- AEMO requesting submissions on inaugural Integrated System Plan
March 06, 2018 - 2:09 PM
AEMO has published a “Power system requirements” paper to help readers understand the technical and operational needs of the power system, based on the laws of physics that remain constant even as modern power systems like the NEM transform – and explained on EnergyLive some of the key technical concepts in everyday language.
- Power system requirements report (771 KB, pdf)
You can also read more about the report and the fact sheets at Energy Live.