AEMO publishes Quarterly Energy Dynamics - Q1 2019
- Load Shedding in VIC on 24 and 25 January 2019
- Technical Integration of Distributed Energy Resources Report released
- 2019 Gas Statement of Opportunities released
- 2019 Victorian Gas Planning Report released
- AEMO publishes Quarterly Energy Dynamics – Q4 2018
- Latest news and media releases on Energy Live
May 07, 2019 - 10:23 AM
AEMO has published its “Quarterly Energy Dynamics” report to provide energy market participants, businesses, consumers, governments and other interested parties with information on the market dynamics, trends and outcomes during Q1 2019 (1 January to 31 March 2019).
AEMO produces this report each quarter as part of its regular market monitoring and reporting activities.
- Quarterly Energy Dynamics – Q1 2019 (1.7 MB, pdf)
This quarterly report provides a summary of electricity and gas market dynamics, trends and outcomes during Q1 2019. It also compares results for the quarter against other recent quarters, focussing on Q1 2018 and Q4 2018. Geographically, the report covers the National Electricity Market – (Queensland New South Wales, the Australian Capital Territory, Victoria, South Australia and Tasmania) – and the east coast gas markets. The report also incorporates analysis on the energy markets in Western Australia.
Data for selected charts from the report is provided below.
- Quarterly Energy Dynamics – Q1 2019 workbook (1.5 MB, xlsx)