Advice to the Commonwealth relating to AGL’s proposal to replace Liddell
- AEMO publishes Quarterly Energy Dynamics - Q1 2019
- Load Shedding in VIC on 24 and 25 January 2019
- Technical Integration of Distributed Energy Resources Report released
- 2019 Gas Statement of Opportunities released
- 2019 Victorian Gas Planning Report released
- AEMO publishes Quarterly Energy Dynamics – Q4 2018
March 23, 2018 - 2:19 PM
This analysis is provided in response to the Federal Energy Minster's request for the Australian Energy Market Operator (AEMO) to assess AGL’s plan to replace the energy and capacity currently delivered by the Liddell Power Station (Liddell) following its retirement in 2022.
To view the full document, please click here.
For more information: AEMO Media | Mobile: 0409 382 121 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org