Advice to the Commonwealth relating to AGL’s proposal to replace Liddell
- 2018 Electricity Statement of Opportunities for the WEM
- AEMO and Enery Networks Australia publish paper on Distributed Energy Resources
- New South Wales 7 June
- AEMO publishes Quarter Energy Dynamics – Q1 2018
- Summer 2017-18 operations review
- Initial operation of the Hornsdale Power Reserve Battery Energy Storage System
March 23, 2018 - 2:19 PM
This analysis is provided in response to the Federal Energy Minster's request for the Australian Energy Market Operator (AEMO) to assess AGL’s plan to replace the energy and capacity currently delivered by the Liddell Power Station (Liddell) following its retirement in 2022.
To view the full document, please click here.
For more information: AEMO Media | Mobile: 0409 382 121 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org