Project Specification Consultation Report for the Western Victoria Renewable Integration Regulatory Investment Test for Transmission
- AEMO releases Project Assessment Draft Report (PADR) for Western Victoria Renewable Integration RIT-T
- AEMO releases 2018 WA GSOO
- AEMO releases 2018 Annual Report
- AEMO releases the 2018 South Australian Electricity Report (SAER)
- AEMO releases the latest Energy Adequacy Assessment Projection (EAAP) report
- Summer 2018-19 Readiness Report
April 28, 2017 - 4:41 PM
AEMO is currently conducting a RIT-T to assess if network or non-network solutions in the Western Victoria area, to facilitate the connection of additional renewable energy sources, will return positive net market benefits.
The Project Specification Consultation Report describes the identified need for investment, the network and non-network options that are being considered to address the identified need, and the potential market benefits.
Please click here for a PDF version of the report.
Please click here to go to the Regulatory investment tests for transmission web page.