Publication of AEMO’s 2018 training calendar and reduced fees
- AEMO observations: operational and market challenges to reliability and security in the NEM
- AEMO publishes Quarter Energy Dynamics – Q4 2017
- AEMO publishes Power system requirements paper
- South Australia System Strength Assessment
- Media Release - VIC and SA energy supply remains secure
- Energy facts and safety tips for summer now on Energy Live
January 05, 2018 - 3:15 PM
Today AEMO has published the 2018 training calender. We are pleased to announce a reduction in course fees to allow a wider audience to participate in understanding the complex energy sector.
A new National Electricity Market (NEM) Fundamentals course has also been added to the suite of courses. This free, two-hour course will be held monthly via video conference at AEMO offices, and provides a short, sharp overview of the key elements that make up the NEM.
The Western Australian Wholesale Electricity Market (WEM), Energy Markets (Short Term Energy Market (STEM), Balancing Market and Load Following Ancillary Services (LFAS)), Reserve Capacity Mechanism training courses continue to be offered in Perth in 2018.
For course content information, dates and to enrol, please click here.