Submission to Independent Review into the Future Security of the National Electricity Market
- Initial operation of the Hornsdale Power Reserve Battery Energy Storage System
- Generator Registration and Connection in the NEM – A Roadshow
- Advice to the Commonwealth relating to AGL’s proposal to replace Liddell
- AEMO observations: operational and market challenges to reliability and security in the NEM
- AEMO publishes Quarter Energy Dynamics – Q4 2017
- AEMO publishes Power system requirements paper
March 07, 2017 - 2:21 PM
AEMO’s submission to the Finkel Review provides specific answers to most of the questions posed in the consultation paper, but also outlines those matters AEMO considers to be of greatest urgency for the independent review to address.
Please click here for a PDF version of the report.
Please click here to go to the main page for the Future Power System Security Program and our related reports.