2015 Congestion Information Resource Guidelines Consultation
In this section
In this section
- Metering ICF Package Consultation
- Declared NEM Project – 5MS Program
- Settlements Guide to Ancillary Services Payment and Recovery Consultation
- Reliability Forecasting Methodology Consultation
- Dispatch – Pricing and miscellaneous procedures (non-rules consultation)
- Procedures For Directions And Instructions Consultation
- IEC Election Procedures and Operating Manual
- Five-Minute Settlement – Metering Procedure Changes (Package 2)
- 2019 Planning and Forecasting Consultation
- Five Minute Settlement - Auction Participation Agreement
- Five Minute Settlement - Credit Limit Procedures
- SRA Secondary Trading Implementation Consultation
- Market Suspension Compensation Methodology consultation
- Metering Exemption Guideline
- Five Minute Settlement – NEM Transmission Network Service Provider Negative Settlements Residue Procedure
- Spot Market Operations Timetable
- Carbon Dioxide Equivalent Intensity Index Procedure
- NEM Distributed Energy Resources (DER) Register Information Guidelines Consultation
- Five Minute Settlement – NEM Settlement Revisions Policy
- MSATS Standing Data Consultation
The Congestion Information Resource (CIR) provides information, in a cost effective manner, to National Electricity Market (NEM) participants that enables an understanding of network congestion patterns and projections of market outcomes in the presence of network congestion.
In accordance with clause 3.7A of the National Electricity Rules (Rules) AEMO, in consultation with stakeholders, develops and publishes the CIR Guidelines. This consultation is performed on an annual basis.
This consultation is being conducted under clause 3.7A of the Rules in accordance with the Rules consultation requirements detailed in clause 8.9 of the Rules to ensure that the CIR and CIR Guidelines are continually developed to match stakeholder needs.
Any queries should be directed to Magnus Hindsberger at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Final stage consultation
2nd stage consultation
1st stage consultation
- Draft Congestion Information Resource Guidelines Consultation
- CIR - 1st Stage Notice
- GDF Suez submission to 1st stage
Addendum to 1st stage notice:
Cessation of the Quarterly Mis-pricing Reporting
AEMO has reconsidered the need to publish the quarterly mis-pricing report as noted during the Congestion Information Resource consultation in 2013.
The quarterly mis-pricing reports contain information derived from mis-pricing data and is published quarterly on AEMO’s website. AEMO has confirmed that the number of requests made to view these reports is at a low level and will discontinue publishing the quarterly mis-pricing report from July 2015.
Interested participants can locate mis-pricing data at the transmission network nodes as required by clause 3.7A(b)(2) of the National Electricity Rules in the dispatch_local_price table in the MMS data model.
For more information or queries on the cessation of publication of the quarterly mis-pricing report, please contact Nathan White on email@example.com.