2015 Planning Studies Consultation
In this section
In this section
- 2019 Planning and Forecasting Consultation
- Five Minute Settlement - Auction Participation Agreement
- Five Minute Settlement - Credit Limit Procedures
- SRA Secondary Trading Implementation Consultation
- Market Suspension Compensation Methodology consultation
- Metering Exemption Guideline
- Dispatch – Pricing and miscellaneous procedures (non-rules consultation)
- Five Minute Settlement – NEM Transmission Network Service Provider Negative Settlements Residue Procedure
- Spot Market Operations Timetable
- Carbon Dioxide Equivalent Intensity Index Procedure
- NEM Distributed Energy Resources (DER) Register Information Guidelines Consultation
- Reliability Forecasting Methodology Issues Paper
- Five-Minute Settlement – Metering Procedure Changes (Package 2)
- Metering ICF Package Consultation
- Five Minute Settlement – NEM Settlement Revisions Policy
- MSATS Standing Data Consultation
- Procedures For Directions And Instructions Consultation
- Virtual Power Plant (VPP) Demonstrations Discussion Paper
- National Electricity Market Demand Forecasting Methodology Issues Paper Consultation
- Five Minute Settlement – NEM Settlement Estimates Policy
The Planning Studies 2015 Consultation sought feedback on the 2014 NTNDP, and consulted on inputs and material issues for the 2015 NTNDP.
AEMO welcomes comments from stakeholders at any time, but given the time needed for modelling and analysis, feedback on AEMO’s proposals for the 2015 NTNDP and the planning assumptions available from the AEMO website was sought by 27 March 2015.
AEMO received one submission, which is published below along with AEMO’s response. The revised data that was used for 2015 NTNDP studies can be found on the Planning Assumptions webpage.
AEMO has published the following response to TransGrid’s submission.
AEMO received one formal submission to the Planning Studies Consultation.