2015 Planning Studies Consultation
In this section
In this section
- Procedures For Directions And Instructions Consultation
- Reliability Forecasting Methodology Issues Paper
- Five Minute Settlement - Credit Limit Procedures
- Market Suspension Compensation Methodology consultation
- Virtual Power Plant (VPP) Demonstrations Discussion Paper
- National Electricity Market Demand Forecasting Methodology Issues Paper Consultation
- NEM Distributed Energy Resources (DER) Register Information Guidelines Consultation
- 2019 Planning and Forecasting Consultation
- Five Minute Settlement – NEM Settlement Estimates Policy
- Five Minute Settlement – NEM Transmission Network Service Provider Negative Settlements Residue Procedure
- Spot Market Operations Timetable
- Five Minute Settlement - Auction Participation Agreement
- Five Minute Settlement – NEM Settlement Revisions Policy
- Five Minute Settlement – Metering Procedure Changes Package 1
- Carbon Dioxide Equivalent Intensity Index Procedure
- Five Minute Settlement – Reallocation procedures
- B2B Procedure Changes
- aseXML r38 Draft Schema
- Review Of Standard For Power System Data Communication
- Power of Choice - AEMO Procedure Changes (Package 1)
The Planning Studies 2015 Consultation sought feedback on the 2014 NTNDP, and consulted on inputs and material issues for the 2015 NTNDP.
AEMO welcomes comments from stakeholders at any time, but given the time needed for modelling and analysis, feedback on AEMO’s proposals for the 2015 NTNDP and the planning assumptions available from the AEMO website was sought by 27 March 2015.
AEMO received one submission, which is published below along with AEMO’s response. The revised data that was used for 2015 NTNDP studies can be found on the Planning Assumptions webpage.
AEMO has published the following response to TransGrid’s submission.
AEMO received one formal submission to the Planning Studies Consultation.