Amendments to BB Procedures and BB Data Submission Procedures
In this section
In this section
- IN004/18W Complete MIRN Listing
- IN004/19W (Minor changes to WAGRMA)
- IN012/17 Updates to Deregistered MIRN Status
- IN009/18 (Proposed transitional provisions for the Retail Market Procedures (RMP) in light of gas day hamonisation changes)
- IN004/18 – Change of Adelaide weather station and change of actual to forecast sunshine hours
- Gas Day Harmonisation – Transition Plan
- Gas Day Harmonisation
- GSH EA amendment
- IN002/16 (Proposed changes to the jurisdictional Retail Market Procedures (RMP) and STTM Procedure in light of the NGR change to harmonise the gas day)
- Structure of Participant Fees for Capacity Trading Platform, Day-ahead Auction, Operational Transportation Service Code Panel
- GSH Exchange Agreement - PCT (2)
- DWGM Accreditation Procedures - changes from PCT
- BB Procedures - PCT (2)
- GSH Exchange Agreement Consultation - Extended GSH Trading Hours
- WA Gas Retail Market Changes (IN002/18W IN003/18W IN004/18W and IN005/18W)
- Capacity Trading Reform Package
- Amendments to BB Procedures and BB Data Submission Procedures
- IN007/18 - Proposal to amend the HW Estimation Methodology as described in the RMP
- GSH Exchange Agreement Consultation - Wallumbilla Benchmark price
- GSH Exchange Agreement Consultation - Spread Trade Fees
Notice of Consultation
AEMO gives notice on consultation on proposed Amendments to BB Procedures and BB Data Submission Procedures arising from the implementation of the pipeline capacity trading reform package under Rule 135EE of the National Gas Rules.
These amendments are open for public consultation from Friday 5 October 2018, with submissions closing by 5.00pm (EST) on Monday 5 November 2018.
Proposed changes to BB Procedures
These changes to the BB Procedures and BB Data Submission Procedures include:
- Registration and reporting requirements for allocation agents
- Reporting requirements introduced for additional transparency measures introduced with the capacity trading reforms, including reporting of secondary capacity trades and information associated with the use of auction services
- Reporting requirements introduced for transitional compression service facilities
- Amendments to clarify the existing BB Data Submission Procedures
AEMO has published an Impact and Implementation Report (IIR) below, which details the proposed changes to the BB Procedures and BB Data Submission Procedures, as well as change-marked versions of the documents.
Notice of Determination
AEMO notifies Participants that version 9.0 of the BB Procedures and version 2.0 of the BB Data Submission Procedures will be effective from 17 December 2018.
- Notice (298 KB, pdf)
A copy of the amended BB Procedures and BB Data Submission Procedures are available on the Gas Bulletin Board: https://www.aemo.com.au/Gas/Gas-Bulletin-Board/Information/Guides-and-Procedures .