B2B Procedure Changes
In this section
In this section
Notice of First Stage Consultation
Date of Notice: 19 March 2018
This notice informs all Registered Participants and interested parties (Consulted Persons) that AEMO is conducting a consultation on B2B Procedures on behalf of the Information Exchange Committee (IEC) which have been developed and amended as a result of the National Electricity Amendment (Updating the electricity B2B framework) Rule 2016.
This consultation is being in accordance with the Rules consultation requirements detailed in clause 8.9 of the NER.
Matter under Consultation
The matter for consultation is the following list of procedures which the IEC is proposing to amend under this consultation.
Instrument New/Amended Customer Site details Notification Amended (Major) Service Order Amended (Version control only) Meter Data Process Amended (Version control only) One Way Notification Amended (Version Control Only) Technical Delivery Specification Amended (Version Control Only)
For any queries on this consultation, please contact NEM.Retailprocedureconsultations@aemo.com.au
- Notice of First Stage Consultation - B2B Procedures - Life Support (143 KB, docx)
- Participant Response Template B2B Procedures First Stage (42 KB, docx)
- B2B Procedure Customer and Site Details Notification Process v3.2 (change marked) (915 KB, pdf)
- B2B Procedure Customer and Site Details Notification Process v3.2 (clean) (656 KB, pdf)
- B2B Procedure Meter Data Process v3.2 (753 KB, pdf)
- B2B Procedure One Way Notification Process v3.2 (820 KB, pdf)
- B2B Procedure Service Order Process v3.2 (1.55 MB, pdf)
- B2B Procedure Technical Delivery Specification v3.2 (1.9 MB, pdf)