BB Procedures Curtis Island LNG Zone
In this section
In this section
- Amendments to Gas Supply Hub Exchange Agreement
- IN010/18 (Recognition of Exempt Seller Regime in the Gas Retail Market Procedures considering the changes in the National Gas Rules)
- GSH Exchange Agreement Consultation - Extended GSH Trading Hours
- IN009/18 (Proposed transitional provisions for the Retail Market Procedures (RMP) in light of gas day hamonisation changes)
- Gas Supply Hubs - Extending trading of Monthly Products
- IN012/17 Updates to Deregistered MIRN Status
- IN004/18 – Change of Adelaide weather station and change of actual to forecast sunshine hours
- IN004/19W (Minor changes to WAGRMA)
- IN004/18W Complete MIRN Listing
- Gas Day Harmonisation – Transition Plan
- Gas Day Harmonisation
- GSH EA amendment
- IN002/16 (Proposed changes to the jurisdictional Retail Market Procedures (RMP) and STTM Procedure in light of the NGR change to harmonise the gas day)
- Structure of Participant Fees for Capacity Trading Platform, Day-ahead Auction, Operational Transportation Service Code Panel
- GSH Exchange Agreement - PCT (2)
- DWGM Accreditation Procedures - changes from PCT
- BB Procedures - PCT (2)
- WA Gas Retail Market Changes (IN002/18W IN003/18W IN004/18W and IN005/18W)
- Capacity Trading Reform Package
- Amendments to BB Procedures and BB Data Submission Procedures
Notice of Consultation
AEMO gives notice of consultation on proposed changes to the BB Procedures for the Gas Bulletin Board (GBB) under Rule 135EE of the National Gas Rules.
This notice of consultation is dated 24 April 2015.
Proposed procedure changes
The proposed change to the Schedule 2 of the BB Procedures is to add a new Demand Zone to capture gas being delivered to the LNG processing facilities on Curtis Island near Gladstone. This new zone will result in the addition of new gas facilities being defined as BB Facilities and reporting to the GBB. This proposed Procedure change is planned to be made effective only when there will be two or more LNG export projects in operation. Based on the current timelines of these projects, this is estimated to be by September/October 2015.
Impact and Implementation Report
AEMO has published an Impact and Implementation Report (IIR) below, which details the proposed changes to the BB Procedures.
BB Participants and other interested parties are invited to submit comments on the proposed procedure changes and the Impact and Implementation Report to AEMO by 5pm, Monday 25 May 2015 via email to: GBB_Redevelopment@aemo.com.au
Submissions were received from the following stakeholders and are available here to download:
COAG Energy Council
Westpac – Confidential
Notice to Participants of AEMOs decision on making the BB Procedures - version 4.0
AEMO has published a notice to participants of AEMOs decision on making the BB Procedures - version 4.0. New BB Procedures come into effect on Tuesday, 14 July 2015.
New version of BB Procedures can be found on the Bulletin Board