DWGM Accreditation Procedures - changes from PCT
In this section
In this section
- IN012/17 Updates to Deregistered MIRN Status
- IN009/18 (Proposed transitional provisions for the Retail Market Procedures (RMP) in light of gas day hamonisation changes)
- IN004/18 – Change of Adelaide weather station and change of actual to forecast sunshine hours
- Gas Day Harmonisation – Transition Plan
- Gas Day Harmonisation
- GSH EA amendment
- IN004/19W (Minor changes to WAGRMA)
- IN002/16 (Proposed changes to the jurisdictional Retail Market Procedures (RMP) and STTM Procedure in light of the NGR change to harmonise the gas day)
- Structure of Participant Fees for Capacity Trading Platform, Day-ahead Auction, Operational Transportation Service Code Panel
- GSH Exchange Agreement - PCT (2)
- DWGM Accreditation Procedures - changes from PCT
- BB Procedures - PCT (2)
- GSH Exchange Agreement Consultation - Extended GSH Trading Hours
- WA Gas Retail Market Changes (IN002/18W IN003/18W IN004/18W and IN005/18W)
- Capacity Trading Reform Package
- Amendments to BB Procedures and BB Data Submission Procedures
- IN007/18 - Proposal to amend the HW Estimation Methodology as described in the RMP
- GSH Exchange Agreement Consultation - Wallumbilla Benchmark price
- GSH Exchange Agreement Consultation - Spread Trade Fees
- IN004/18W Complete MIRN Listing
Notice of Determination
AEMO informs all Declared Wholesale Gas Market participants and other interested stakeholders that it has decided to make the proposed amendments to the Wholesale Market Accreditation Procedures (Victoria). Version 3.0 of the Gas Supply Hub Exchange Agreement will be effective from 1 March 2019.
- Notice of determination (75 KB, pdf)
Notice of Consultation
AEMO is consulting on proposed amendments to the Wholesale Market Accreditation Procedures (Victoria) arising from the implementation of the pipeline capacity trading reform package.
These amendments are open for public consultation from Thursday 10 January 2019, with submissions closing by 5.00pm (EST) on Thursday 7 February 2019.
Proposed changes to Wholesale Market Accreditation Procedures (Victoria)
Amendments of the Wholesale Market Accreditation Procedures (Victoria) arising from the implementation of the pipeline capacity trading reform package, including:
- New provision for deemed applications for accreditation of a controllable quantity for withdrawals and for injections, including how AEMO will assess this.
- Amendments to detail how AEMO will adjust maximum hourly quantity and ramp rates for deemed applications to accreditations
AEMO has published an Impact and Implementation Report (IIR) below, which details the proposed changes to the Wholesale Market Accreditation Procedures (Victoria).
- IIR (575 KB, pdf)
As stated in the notice of consultation, written comments on any of the proposed amendments are invited by 5pm (EST) on Thursday 7 February 2019. Consultation responses can be submitted directly to the AEMO at email@example.com