Gas Bulletin Board Scoping Study
In this section
In this section
- IN009/19 Residual Retail Market Procedures (RMP) changes in light of the NGR change to harmonise the gas day
- IN010/18 (Recognition of Exempt Seller Regime in the Gas Retail Market Procedures considering the changes in the National Gas Rules)
- Amendments to Gas Supply Hub Exchange Agreement
- Gas Supply Hubs - Extending trading of Monthly Products
- IN012/17 Updates to Deregistered MIRN Status
- WA Gas Retail Market Changes (IN004/18W and IN004/19W)
- GSH Exchange Agreement Consultation - Extended GSH Trading Hours
- IN009/18 (Proposed transitional provisions for the Retail Market Procedures (RMP) in light of gas day hamonisation changes)
- IN004/18 – Change of Adelaide weather station and change of actual to forecast sunshine hours
- IN004/19W (Minor changes to WAGRMA)
- IN004/18W Complete MIRN Listing
- Gas Day Harmonisation – Transition Plan
- Gas Day Harmonisation
- GSH EA amendment
- IN002/16 (Proposed changes to the jurisdictional Retail Market Procedures (RMP) and STTM Procedure in light of the NGR change to harmonise the gas day)
- Structure of Participant Fees for Capacity Trading Platform, Day-ahead Auction, Operational Transportation Service Code Panel
- GSH Exchange Agreement - PCT (2)
- DWGM Accreditation Procedures - changes from PCT
- BB Procedures - PCT (2)
- WA Gas Retail Market Changes (IN002/18W IN003/18W IN004/18W and IN005/18W)
Notice of Consultation
AEMO has been asked by the Commonwealth Government Minister for the Environment and Energy (Minister) to perform a scoping study to explore additional enhancements to the Natural Gas Services Bulletin Board (Bulletin Board), with a focus on the implementation of a centralised facility to capture real-time data from gas producers and pipeline operators. The study will consider and complement ongoing and previous enhancement projects, and may consider other potential enhancements to support the outcome of the scoping study. The outcome of the scoping study is to deliver a report to the Minister, to inform future policy options for enhancing gas market transparency to enable users to make informed purchasing decisions. AEMO is also seeking feedback on:
- What other value does real-time data provide;
- What else is needed to enhance gas market transparency to enable users to make informed purchasing decisions.
AEMO have engaged Oakley Greenwood and have jointly prepared this initial Consultation Paper, which is intended to provide stakeholders with an opportunity to provide their feedback.
- Consultation Paper (444 KB, pdf)
To assist stakeholders, a template has been prepared that stakeholders can use to provide their feedback.
- Stakeholder Template (221 KB, docx)
Please provide any feedback to the BB Scoping mailbox (email@example.com) by COB Friday 21st September 2018.
In parallel to seeking written responses to the consultation paper, one-on-one interviews will be conducted with selected stakeholders during the consultation paper response period. If you wish to nominate for a one-on-one interview to further discuss the details in the consultation paper, you are encouraged to do so by responding as early as possible.