GSH Exchange Agreement - PCT (2)
In this section
In this section
- IN012/17 Updates to Deregistered MIRN Status
- IN009/18 (Proposed transitional provisions for the Retail Market Procedures (RMP) in light of gas day hamonisation changes)
- IN004/18 – Change of Adelaide weather station and change of actual to forecast sunshine hours
- Gas Day Harmonisation – Transition Plan
- Gas Day Harmonisation
- GSH EA amendment
- IN004/19W (Minor changes to WAGRMA)
- IN002/16 (Proposed changes to the jurisdictional Retail Market Procedures (RMP) and STTM Procedure in light of the NGR change to harmonise the gas day)
- Structure of Participant Fees for Capacity Trading Platform, Day-ahead Auction, Operational Transportation Service Code Panel
- GSH Exchange Agreement - PCT (2)
- DWGM Accreditation Procedures - changes from PCT
- BB Procedures - PCT (2)
- GSH Exchange Agreement Consultation - Extended GSH Trading Hours
- WA Gas Retail Market Changes (IN002/18W IN003/18W IN004/18W and IN005/18W)
- Capacity Trading Reform Package
- Amendments to BB Procedures and BB Data Submission Procedures
- IN007/18 - Proposal to amend the HW Estimation Methodology as described in the RMP
- GSH Exchange Agreement Consultation - Wallumbilla Benchmark price
- GSH Exchange Agreement Consultation - Spread Trade Fees
- IN004/18W Complete MIRN Listing
Notice of Determination
AEMO informs all interested stakeholders that it has decided to make the proposed amendments to the Gas Supply Hub Exchange Agreement (EA) and GSH Settlement and Prudential Methodology. Version 12.1 of the Gas Supply Hub Exchange Agreement (EA) and Version 5.1 of the GSH Settlement and Prudential Methodology will be effective from 1 March 2019.
- Notice of determination (392 KB, pdf)
A copy of the amended Gas Supply Hub Exchange Agreement (EA) is available here.
Notice of Consultation
AEMO is consulting on proposed amendments to the Gas Supply Hub Exchange Agreement (EA) arising from the implementation of the pipeline capacity trading reform package.
These amendments are open for public consultation from Thursday 10 January 2019, with submissions closing by 5.00pm (EST) on Thursday 7 February 2019.
Proposed changes to GSH Exchange Agreement
Amendment of the GSH Exchange Agreement arising from the implementation of the pipeline capacity trading reform package, including:
- Amend Capacity Variance settlement equations to include Capacity Price (CP) rather than the Delivery Price (DP) variable
- Extend trading hours for all products from 5pm to 7pm
- Credit check on all pre-matched trades
- Updated capacity product list to reflect draft Transportation Service Point Register
AEMO has published an Impact and Implementation Report (IIR) below, which details the proposed changes to the Exchange Agreement and associated documents.
- IIR (861 KB, pdf)
As stated in the notice of consultation, written comments on any of the proposed amendments are invited by 5pm (EST) on Thursday 7 February 2019. Consultation responses can be submitted directly to the AEMO at firstname.lastname@example.org.