GSH Exchange Agreement Consultation - Wallumbilla Benchmark price
In this section
In this section
- Amendments to Gas Supply Hub Exchange Agreement
- IN010/18 (Recognition of Exempt Seller Regime in the Gas Retail Market Procedures considering the changes in the National Gas Rules)
- GSH Exchange Agreement Consultation - Extended GSH Trading Hours
- IN009/18 (Proposed transitional provisions for the Retail Market Procedures (RMP) in light of gas day hamonisation changes)
- Gas Supply Hubs - Extending trading of Monthly Products
- IN012/17 Updates to Deregistered MIRN Status
- IN004/18 – Change of Adelaide weather station and change of actual to forecast sunshine hours
- IN004/19W (Minor changes to WAGRMA)
- IN004/18W Complete MIRN Listing
- Gas Day Harmonisation – Transition Plan
- Gas Day Harmonisation
- GSH EA amendment
- IN002/16 (Proposed changes to the jurisdictional Retail Market Procedures (RMP) and STTM Procedure in light of the NGR change to harmonise the gas day)
- Structure of Participant Fees for Capacity Trading Platform, Day-ahead Auction, Operational Transportation Service Code Panel
- GSH Exchange Agreement - PCT (2)
- DWGM Accreditation Procedures - changes from PCT
- BB Procedures - PCT (2)
- WA Gas Retail Market Changes (IN002/18W IN003/18W IN004/18W and IN005/18W)
- Capacity Trading Reform Package
- Amendments to BB Procedures and BB Data Submission Procedures
Notice of Determination
Notice of Consultation
AEMO is consulting on proposed amendments to the Gas Supply Hub Exchange Agreement (EA) under clause 3.3 of the EA.
These amendments are open for public consultation from Tuesday 18 September 2018, with submissions closing by 5.00pm (EST) on Tuesday 16 October 2018.
Proposed changes to GSH Exchange Agreement
Amendments to the Gas Supply Hub Exchange Agreement:
- Amend the existing Wallumbilla Benchmark price so that it is inclusive of both netted and non-netted day-ahead trades (i.e. all trades between 9am and 5pm in the Day-ahead product), and
- Publish an end of day benchmark price for the Day Ahead South East Queensland product.
AEMO has published an Impact and Implementation Report (IIR) below, which details the proposed changes to the Exchange Agreement and associated documents.
As stated in the notice of consultation, written comments on any of the proposed amendments are invited by 5pm (EST) on Tuesday 16 October 2018. Consultation responses can be submitted directly to the AEMO at Hub_Reference@aemo.com.au.