GSH Exchange Agreement Consultation - Wallumbilla Benchmark price
In this section
In this section
- IN012/17 Updates to Deregistered MIRN Status
- IN009/18 (Proposed transitional provisions for the Retail Market Procedures (RMP) in light of gas day hamonisation changes)
- IN004/18 – Change of Adelaide weather station and change of actual to forecast sunshine hours
- Gas Day Harmonisation – Transition Plan
- Gas Day Harmonisation
- GSH EA amendment
- IN004/19W (Minor changes to WAGRMA)
- IN002/16 (Proposed changes to the jurisdictional Retail Market Procedures (RMP) and STTM Procedure in light of the NGR change to harmonise the gas day)
- Structure of Participant Fees for Capacity Trading Platform, Day-ahead Auction, Operational Transportation Service Code Panel
- GSH Exchange Agreement - PCT (2)
- DWGM Accreditation Procedures - changes from PCT
- BB Procedures - PCT (2)
- GSH Exchange Agreement Consultation - Extended GSH Trading Hours
- WA Gas Retail Market Changes (IN002/18W IN003/18W IN004/18W and IN005/18W)
- Capacity Trading Reform Package
- Amendments to BB Procedures and BB Data Submission Procedures
- IN007/18 - Proposal to amend the HW Estimation Methodology as described in the RMP
- GSH Exchange Agreement Consultation - Wallumbilla Benchmark price
- GSH Exchange Agreement Consultation - Spread Trade Fees
- IN004/18W Complete MIRN Listing
Notice of Determination
Notice of Consultation
AEMO is consulting on proposed amendments to the Gas Supply Hub Exchange Agreement (EA) under clause 3.3 of the EA.
These amendments are open for public consultation from Tuesday 18 September 2018, with submissions closing by 5.00pm (EST) on Tuesday 16 October 2018.
Proposed changes to GSH Exchange Agreement
Amendments to the Gas Supply Hub Exchange Agreement:
- Amend the existing Wallumbilla Benchmark price so that it is inclusive of both netted and non-netted day-ahead trades (i.e. all trades between 9am and 5pm in the Day-ahead product), and
- Publish an end of day benchmark price for the Day Ahead South East Queensland product.
AEMO has published an Impact and Implementation Report (IIR) below, which details the proposed changes to the Exchange Agreement and associated documents.
As stated in the notice of consultation, written comments on any of the proposed amendments are invited by 5pm (EST) on Tuesday 16 October 2018. Consultation responses can be submitted directly to the AEMO at Hub_Reference@aemo.com.au.