Gas Supply Hub Exchange Agreement Amendment – Monthly Product – Consultation Decision
In this section
In this section
- IN004/18W Complete MIRN Listing
- IN004/19W (Minor changes to WAGRMA)
- IN012/17 Updates to Deregistered MIRN Status
- IN009/18 (Proposed transitional provisions for the Retail Market Procedures (RMP) in light of gas day hamonisation changes)
- IN004/18 – Change of Adelaide weather station and change of actual to forecast sunshine hours
- Gas Day Harmonisation – Transition Plan
- Gas Day Harmonisation
- GSH EA amendment
- IN002/16 (Proposed changes to the jurisdictional Retail Market Procedures (RMP) and STTM Procedure in light of the NGR change to harmonise the gas day)
- Structure of Participant Fees for Capacity Trading Platform, Day-ahead Auction, Operational Transportation Service Code Panel
- GSH Exchange Agreement - PCT (2)
- DWGM Accreditation Procedures - changes from PCT
- BB Procedures - PCT (2)
- GSH Exchange Agreement Consultation - Extended GSH Trading Hours
- WA Gas Retail Market Changes (IN002/18W IN003/18W IN004/18W and IN005/18W)
- Capacity Trading Reform Package
- Amendments to BB Procedures and BB Data Submission Procedures
- IN007/18 - Proposal to amend the HW Estimation Methodology as described in the RMP
- GSH Exchange Agreement Consultation - Wallumbilla Benchmark price
- GSH Exchange Agreement Consultation - Spread Trade Fees
AEMO has completed its consultation on the Gas Supply Hub Monthly Product.
AEMO proposed changes to the Exchange Agreement to implement a new Schedule 7: Product Specifications for Monthly Gas, to facilitate the listing of monthly products on the Gas Supply Hub. AEMO has decided to implement the proposed amendments to the Exchange Agreement (version 4.0), effective from 28 May 2015.
In accordance with the National Gas Rules Part 22, 534(3), AEMO is required to consult with gas trading exchange members on the structure, introduction and determination of exchange fees.
AEMO proposed a variable Transaction Fee of $0.01/GJ for the monthly product. Taking into account the assessment provided in the Impact and Implementation Report (IIR), and comments received on the proposed Variable Transaction Fee, AEMO has decided to implement the Variable Transaction Fee of $0.01/GJ monthly product fee, effective from 28 May 2015.
As required by the Gas Supply Exchange Agreement clause 3.3(d) (iv), AEMO informs Participants that version 4.0 of the Gas Supply Exchange Agreement will be effective from 28 May 2015.