Gas Supply Hub Proposed Exchange Agreement Amendment - Monthly Product
In this section
In this section
- IN009/19 Residual Retail Market Procedures (RMP) changes in light of the NGR change to harmonise the gas day
- IN010/18 (Recognition of Exempt Seller Regime in the Gas Retail Market Procedures considering the changes in the National Gas Rules)
- Amendments to Gas Supply Hub Exchange Agreement
- Gas Supply Hubs - Extending trading of Monthly Products
- IN012/17 Updates to Deregistered MIRN Status
- WA Gas Retail Market Changes (IN004/18W and IN004/19W)
- GSH Exchange Agreement Consultation - Extended GSH Trading Hours
- IN009/18 (Proposed transitional provisions for the Retail Market Procedures (RMP) in light of gas day hamonisation changes)
- IN004/18 – Change of Adelaide weather station and change of actual to forecast sunshine hours
- IN004/19W (Minor changes to WAGRMA)
- IN004/18W Complete MIRN Listing
- Gas Day Harmonisation – Transition Plan
- Gas Day Harmonisation
- GSH EA amendment
- IN002/16 (Proposed changes to the jurisdictional Retail Market Procedures (RMP) and STTM Procedure in light of the NGR change to harmonise the gas day)
- Structure of Participant Fees for Capacity Trading Platform, Day-ahead Auction, Operational Transportation Service Code Panel
- GSH Exchange Agreement - PCT (2)
- DWGM Accreditation Procedures - changes from PCT
- BB Procedures - PCT (2)
- WA Gas Retail Market Changes (IN002/18W IN003/18W IN004/18W and IN005/18W)
Notice of Consultation
AEMO gives notice of consultation on proposed changes to the Gas Supply Hub Exchange Agreement (EA) under clause 3.3 of the EA.
This notice of consultation is dated 18 March 2015.
Gas Supply Hub Members and other interested persons are invited to submit written comments on the proposed changes to AEMO by 5.00pm (Melbourne time) on Friday 17 April 2015.
Proposed EA changes
The proposed amendment of the Exchange Agreement and related GSH documentation is to allow for the trading of calendar month products on the Gas Supply Hub.
AEMO has published an Impact and Implementation Report (IIR) below, which details the proposed changes to the EA. Also published is a change marked version of the Guide to Gas Supply Hub Reports.