IIR 15-001 Update to Compensation Procedures and Administered Pricing Procedures for the removal of Force Majeure
In this section
In this section
- IN009/19 Residual Retail Market Procedures (RMP) changes in light of the NGR change to harmonise the gas day
- IN010/18 (Recognition of Exempt Seller Regime in the Gas Retail Market Procedures considering the changes in the National Gas Rules)
- Amendments to Gas Supply Hub Exchange Agreement
- Gas Supply Hubs - Extending trading of Monthly Products
- IN012/17 Updates to Deregistered MIRN Status
- WA Gas Retail Market Changes (IN004/18W and IN004/19W)
- GSH Exchange Agreement Consultation - Extended GSH Trading Hours
- IN009/18 (Proposed transitional provisions for the Retail Market Procedures (RMP) in light of gas day hamonisation changes)
- IN004/18 – Change of Adelaide weather station and change of actual to forecast sunshine hours
- IN004/19W (Minor changes to WAGRMA)
- IN004/18W Complete MIRN Listing
- Gas Day Harmonisation – Transition Plan
- Gas Day Harmonisation
- GSH EA amendment
- IN002/16 (Proposed changes to the jurisdictional Retail Market Procedures (RMP) and STTM Procedure in light of the NGR change to harmonise the gas day)
- Structure of Participant Fees for Capacity Trading Platform, Day-ahead Auction, Operational Transportation Service Code Panel
- GSH Exchange Agreement - PCT (2)
- DWGM Accreditation Procedures - changes from PCT
- BB Procedures - PCT (2)
- WA Gas Retail Market Changes (IN002/18W IN003/18W IN004/18W and IN005/18W)
Notice of Consultation
AEMO gives notice of consultation on proposed changes to the Wholesale Market Gas Scheduling Procedures (Victoria) under Rule 135EE of the National Gas Rules.
This notice of consultation is dated 10 February 2014.
Proposed procedure changes
The proposed changes to the Gas Scheduling Procedures are to:
- Update to provide clarity when constraints may be used for both pricing and operating schedules, or operating schedule only.
- Add a new type of constraint - Net Flow Transportation Constraints.
- General updates to improve the overall clarity and accuracy of the Procedures.
Impact and Implementation Report
AEMO has published an Impact and Implementation Report (IIR) below, which details the proposed changes to the Wholesale Market Gas Scheduling Procedures (Victoria).
Gas Market Participants and other interested parties are invited to submit comments on the proposed procedure changes and the Impact and Implementation Report to AEMO by 5pm, Tuesday 10 March 2015 via email to: GWCF_Correspondence@aemo.com.au
- DWGM IIR 15-002 Update to Gas Scheduling Procedures for the application of constraints to the pricing schedule
- Draft Wholesale Market Gas Scheduling Procedures (Victoria) version 2.0
Final Drafts and Decision