IN001/18 Transfer Timing Change
In this section
In this section
- Amendments to Gas Supply Hub Exchange Agreement
- IN010/18 (Recognition of Exempt Seller Regime in the Gas Retail Market Procedures considering the changes in the National Gas Rules)
- GSH Exchange Agreement Consultation - Extended GSH Trading Hours
- IN009/18 (Proposed transitional provisions for the Retail Market Procedures (RMP) in light of gas day hamonisation changes)
- Gas Supply Hubs - Extending trading of Monthly Products
- IN012/17 Updates to Deregistered MIRN Status
- IN004/18 – Change of Adelaide weather station and change of actual to forecast sunshine hours
- IN004/19W (Minor changes to WAGRMA)
- IN004/18W Complete MIRN Listing
- Gas Day Harmonisation – Transition Plan
- Gas Day Harmonisation
- GSH EA amendment
- IN002/16 (Proposed changes to the jurisdictional Retail Market Procedures (RMP) and STTM Procedure in light of the NGR change to harmonise the gas day)
- Structure of Participant Fees for Capacity Trading Platform, Day-ahead Auction, Operational Transportation Service Code Panel
- GSH Exchange Agreement - PCT (2)
- DWGM Accreditation Procedures - changes from PCT
- BB Procedures - PCT (2)
- WA Gas Retail Market Changes (IN002/18W IN003/18W IN004/18W and IN005/18W)
- Capacity Trading Reform Package
- Amendments to BB Procedures and BB Data Submission Procedures
Amend Retail Market Procedures (RMP) New South Wales/Australian Capital Territory (NSW/ACT), Victoria (VIC) and Queensland (QLD) to add further clarity to the transfer timing provision within the RMP’s to ensure the Network Operator / Distributor are not in breach of confidentiality obligation. This change will also ensure the RMP’s are synchronised with AEMO systems.
- Notice of AEMO decision (IN001-18) (408 KB, pdf)
A copy of the amended Retail Market Procedures (NSW/ACT) will be available by 29 September 2018 here.
A copy of the amended Retail Market Procedures (VIC) will be available by 29 September 2018 here.
A copy of the amended Retail Market Procedures (QLD) will be available by 29 September 2018 here.
- IIR - IN001-18 Transfer Timing Change (653 KB, pdf)
- IIR Response Template for IN001-18 (125 KB, docx)
- PPC - IN001-18 Transfer Timing Change (463 KB, pdf)
- PPC Response Template for IN001-18 (128 KB, docx)