MSATS NMI Standing Data Consultation
In this section
In this section
- Procedures For Directions And Instructions Consultation
- SRA Secondary Trading Implementation Consultation
- Reliability Forecasting Methodology Issues Paper
- Five Minute Settlement - Credit Limit Procedures
- Market Suspension Compensation Methodology consultation
- Virtual Power Plant (VPP) Demonstrations Discussion Paper
- National Electricity Market Demand Forecasting Methodology Issues Paper Consultation
- NEM Distributed Energy Resources (DER) Register Information Guidelines Consultation
- 2019 Planning and Forecasting Consultation
- Five Minute Settlement – NEM Settlement Estimates Policy
- Five Minute Settlement – NEM Transmission Network Service Provider Negative Settlements Residue Procedure
- Spot Market Operations Timetable
- Five Minute Settlement - Auction Participation Agreement
- Five Minute Settlement – NEM Settlement Revisions Policy
- Five Minute Settlement – Metering Procedure Changes Package 1
- Carbon Dioxide Equivalent Intensity Index Procedure
- Five Minute Settlement – Reallocation procedures
- B2B Procedure Changes
- aseXML r38 Draft Schema
- Review Of Standard For Power System Data Communication
AEMO is conducting a Consultation on the current Standing Data for MSATS.
AEMO is aware that NMI Standing Data may, in some cases, be no longer fit for purpose due to a range of factors including the expanded user base, and greater detail required by these users of the metering arrangements at connection points.
An AEMO-initiated standing data review will provide an opportunity for standing data to be standardised and simplified in order that all new and replacement metering installations have a full set of critical standing data. This review also takes into account new initiatives such as Power of Choice, introduction of the Metering Coordinator, 5 minute settlement and consideration of other matters that participants may feel is important.
This consultation is being conducted in accordance with the Rules consultation requirements detailed in clause 8.9 of the NER.
14 November 2018
Initial Draft Standing Data for MSATS, Issues Paper and Notice of Consultation
Draft Report and Notice of Consultation
Final Report and Standing Data for MSATS
** Submissions provided after the closing date will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Please reach out to NEM.Retailprocedureconsultations@aemo.com.au if you have any questions.