Procedures For Directions And Instructions Consultation
In this section
In this section
- Settlements Guide to Ancillary Services Payment and Recovery Consultation
- Reliability Forecasting Methodology Consultation
- Dispatch – Pricing and miscellaneous procedures (non-rules consultation)
- Procedures For Directions And Instructions Consultation
- IEC Election Procedures and Operating Manual
- Five-Minute Settlement – Metering Procedure Changes (Package 2)
- 2019 Planning and Forecasting Consultation
- Five Minute Settlement - Auction Participation Agreement
- Five Minute Settlement - Credit Limit Procedures
- SRA Secondary Trading Implementation Consultation
- Market Suspension Compensation Methodology consultation
- Metering Exemption Guideline
- Spot Market Operations Timetable
- Carbon Dioxide Equivalent Intensity Index Procedure
- NEM Distributed Energy Resources (DER) Register Information Guidelines Consultation
- Metering ICF Package Consultation
- Five Minute Settlement – NEM Settlement Revisions Policy
- MSATS Standing Data Consultation
- Virtual Power Plant (VPP) Demonstrations Discussion Paper
AEMO is conducting a consultation on proposed amendments to the Procedures for Issue of Directions and Clause 4.8.9 Instructions (power system operating procedure SO_OP_3707).
The matter for consultation is the amendment of the Procedures to:
- Specify the requirement to adjust the maximum availability of directed scheduled plant to reflect the directed quantity of energy.
- Substantially rewrite the Procedures to provide a more comprehensive description of the AEMO processes before and after issuing a direction and identify the differences between directions and clause 4.8.9 instructions.
This consultation is being conducted under clause 4.8.9(b) of the National Electricity Rules (NER), in accordance with the Rules consultation requirements detailed in rule 8.9 of the NER.
Any queries should be directed to Jonathan Jorgensen at firstname.lastname@example.org
First Stage of Consultation
- Issues Paper (300 KB, pdf)
- Notice of First Stage of Consultation (104 KB, pdf)
- Draft Procedure (278 KB, pdf)
First Stage Submissions
- AGL Energy Limited (76 KB, pdf)
Second Stage of Consultation
- Notice of Second Stage of Consultation and draft report (374 KB, pdf)
Submissions in response to this Notice of Second Stage of Consultation and Issues Paper should reach AEMO by 5:00pm (Melbourne time) on 25 July 2019.