Procedures For Directions And Instructions Consultation
In this section
In this section
- Reliability Forecasting Methodology Issues Paper
- Five-Minute Settlement – Metering Procedure Changes (Package 2)
- Metering ICF Package Consultation
- 2019 Planning and Forecasting Consultation
- Five Minute Settlement – NEM Settlement Revisions Policy
- Carbon Dioxide Equivalent Intensity Index Procedure
- NEM Distributed Energy Resources (DER) Register Information Guidelines Consultation
- MSATS Standing Data Consultation
- Procedures For Directions And Instructions Consultation
- SRA Secondary Trading Implementation Consultation
- Five Minute Settlement - Credit Limit Procedures
- Market Suspension Compensation Methodology consultation
- Virtual Power Plant (VPP) Demonstrations Discussion Paper
- National Electricity Market Demand Forecasting Methodology Issues Paper Consultation
- Five Minute Settlement – NEM Settlement Estimates Policy
- Five Minute Settlement – NEM Transmission Network Service Provider Negative Settlements Residue Procedure
- Spot Market Operations Timetable
- Five Minute Settlement - Auction Participation Agreement
- Five Minute Settlement – Metering Procedure Changes Package 1
- Five Minute Settlement – Reallocation procedures
AEMO is conducting a consultation on proposed amendments to the Procedures for Issue of Directions and Clause 4.8.9 Instructions (power system operating procedure SO_OP_3707).
The matter for consultation is the amendment of the Procedures to:
- Specify the requirement to adjust the maximum availability of directed scheduled plant to reflect the directed quantity of energy.
- Substantially rewrite the Procedures to provide a more comprehensive description of the AEMO processes before and after issuing a direction and identify the differences between directions and clause 4.8.9 instructions.
This consultation is being conducted under clause 4.8.9(b) of the National Electricity Rules (NER), in accordance with the Rules consultation requirements detailed in rule 8.9 of the NER.
Any queries should be directed to Jonathan Jorgensen at email@example.com
First Stage of Consultation
- Issues Paper (300 KB, pdf)
- Notice of First Stage of Consultation (104 KB, pdf)
- Draft Procedure (278 KB, pdf)
Submissions in response to this Notice of First Stage of Consultation and Issues Paper should reach AEMO by 5:00pm (Melbourne time) on 5 June 2019.