SRA Secondary Trading Consultation
In this section
In this section
- Reliability Forecasting Methodology Consultation
- Dispatch – Pricing and miscellaneous procedures (non-rules consultation)
- Procedures For Directions And Instructions Consultation
- IEC Election Procedures and Operating Manual
- Five-Minute Settlement – Metering Procedure Changes (Package 2)
- 2019 Planning and Forecasting Consultation
- Five Minute Settlement - Auction Participation Agreement
- Five Minute Settlement - Credit Limit Procedures
- SRA Secondary Trading Implementation Consultation
- Market Suspension Compensation Methodology consultation
- Metering Exemption Guideline
- Five Minute Settlement – NEM Transmission Network Service Provider Negative Settlements Residue Procedure
- Spot Market Operations Timetable
- Carbon Dioxide Equivalent Intensity Index Procedure
- NEM Distributed Energy Resources (DER) Register Information Guidelines Consultation
- Metering ICF Package Consultation
- Five Minute Settlement – NEM Settlement Revisions Policy
- MSATS Standing Data Consultation
- Virtual Power Plant (VPP) Demonstrations Discussion Paper
- National Electricity Market Demand Forecasting Methodology Issues Paper Consultation
Date of Notice: 30 January 2019
The Settlements Residue Committee have approved the amendments to the Settlement Residue Auction Rules (Auction Rules) to implement secondary trading. This includes amendments to the Auction Participant Agreement and Settlements Residue Distribution Agreement.
This approval is in accordance with 3.18.5(b)(2) of the National Electricity Rules (NER), where AEMO has conducted the consultation in accordance with the Rules consultation requirements detailed in rule 8.9 of the NER.
The final report and final version of the Auction Rules are available at the links below.
The new version of the Auction Rules and associated agreements is targeted to be in effect from 1 July 2019. AEMO will publish a notice at least 15 business days prior to the effective date to make the Auction Rules, and communicate this to all participants.
AEMO is conducting a consultation on the proposed amendments to the Settlements Residue Auction Rules (Auction Rules) and associated agreements to implement secondary trading under the National Electricity Rules (NER).
This consultation is being conducted under clause 3.18 of the Rules, in accordance with the Rules consultation requirements detailed in clause 8.9 of the Rules.
Any queries should be directed to Nicole Dodd at email@example.com
First stage of consultation
- Notice of First Stage of Consultation (204 KB, pdf)
- Consultation Paper (781 KB, pdf)
- Settlements Residue Auction Rules - Change-marked (1.4 MB, pdf)
First stage submissions
Second stage of Consultation
- Notice of Second Stage of Consultation and Draft Report (761 KB, pdf)
Second stage submissions
- EnergyAustralia (195 KB, pdf)