IT change and release management
Change Management is governed under the IT Change Management Policy and Procedure.
Forward Schedule of IT Changes
See the link below for the fortnightly schedule of IT Changes.
- Forward Schedule of IT Changes (357 KB, pdf)
IT Changes – Outage and Maintenance Windows
IT outage and maintenance windows (change windows) for major system changes outline specific timeframes when IT changes will occur. This schedule is to inform AEMO participants in advance about IT changes, and consolidated views of the changes planned. This is another step towards standardising the maintenance and outage windows for AEMO’s market-facing systems, helping to better manage impacts as well as overall planning of changes and releases.
- AEMO Change Windows (171 KB, pdf)
- MSATS 46.88 Release Schedule and Technical Specification - December 2017 (1.57 MB, zip)
- MSATS 46.89 Release Schedule and Technical Specification - December 2017 (4.85 MB, zip)
- EMMS Release Schedule and Technical Specification - January 2019 - Data Model v4.28 (859 KB, pdf)
- Recalculation of Dispatch Constraint FCAS - August 2018 (161 KB, pdf)
- EMMS Technical Specification - May 2018 (385 KB, pdf)
- EMMS Release Schedule - May 2018 (927 KB, pdf)
- EMMS Release Schedule - Generator Recall Plan - December 2017 (630 KB, pdf)
- EMMS Release Schedule - August 2018 - Market Participant Self Forecast (890 KB, pdf)
For any further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.