Please find below the retail market procedures, guidelines and industry information for Queensland.Procedures
- Retail Market Procedures (Queensland) - version 19.0 (clean) – Effective 1 October 2019 (1.1 MB, pdf)
- Retail Market Procedures (Queensland) - version 19.0 (marked up) – Effective 1 October 2019 (1.1 MB, pdf)
- Retail Market Procedure (Queensland): Version 18 (clean) – Effective 8 August 2019 (1.1 MB, pdf)
- Retail Market Procedure (Queensland): Version 18 (marked up) – Effective 8 August 2019 (1.2 MB, pdf)
- AEMO Consumed Energy Scenario (Queensland): Version 2.1 (marked up)
- AEMO Consumed Energy Scenario (Queensland): Version 2.1 (clean)
- MIRN Structure Document – effective 8 December 2017 (620 KB, pdf)
- Postcode Withdrawal Zone Mapping – 13 August 2018 (448 KB, pdf)
- Queensland HV Zone – CTM Mapping – 05 October 2016
- Application for Metering Installation Registration – Gas (Queensland) – 18 Aug 2010
- General Procedure for Interval Meter Notifications – 18 Aug 2010
- Metering Installation Parameter Change Notice (Queensland) – 18 Aug 2010
Queensland data provision calendar
AEMO prepares a settlement calendar for the Queensland Retail Market showing the dates for delivery of statements, settlement of trading amounts relating to each billing period, and data delivery dates.
The calendar is also represented in combination with other markets and in several layouts, to assist participants in managing their settlement functions.
View the AEMO Settlement Calendars.
Industry technical documentation
Queensland Gas Interface Protocol (GIP)
Queensland Specific Participant Build Pack (Participant Build Pack 4) defines the behaviour of the business and IT systems. The Queensland Retail Market uses all the interfaces described in Participant Build Pack 1, 2 and 3 unless otherwise specified in Participant Build Pack 4.
- Gas Interface Protocol (Queensland) version 20 (Clean) – effective 1 October 2019 (319 KB, pdf)
- Queensland Gas Interface Protocol (GIP) : Version 19 (Clean) – effective 1 September 2018, (225 KB, pdf)
- Participant Build Pack 4 - Queensland v 11.0 (Clean) – effective 1 September 2018 (1 MB, pdf)
- HUB ID Table – 20 December (68 KB, pdf)
- Guideline: Bulk Upload Process – 18 May 2012
- Gas B2B Service Order Outage Plan v3.3 – February 2011
- General Procedure Monitoring the Balance Between Injections and Withdrawals – 18 August 2010
- Queensland Gas Retail Market Procedure to Validate Aggregated Injections Received from Retailers v4.0 – Effective 21 Mar 2011
- Queensland CTM MIRN allocation (17 KB, pdf)
- Queensland FRC Report – December 2019 (239 KB, pdf)
Meter registration forms
This procedure has been established to nominate AEMO’s preferred electronic funds transfer facility for the National Electricity Market, Declared Wholesale Gas Market, Short Term Trading Market, Queensland Retail Market, and other payments cleared by AEMO. The procedure can also assist participants in establishing and operating routine payment processes, and provides additional information and references.
The Queensland Retail Gas Market sample settlement statement below contains an example of preliminary, final, and revision statements sent out by AEMO to all relevant market participants for a billing period.
For previous versions of documents, or more information, please contact the AEMO Information & Support Hub.