AEMO's Readiness Workstream is responsible for activities in preparation for commencement and transition for implementation of Five-Minute Settlement (5MS) and Global Settlement (GS). These activities include:
- Market readiness strategy and planning
- Transition and cutover execution and planning
- Industry testing and market trials
- Risk and contingency management
- Readiness reporting
- Metering service provider accreditation updates
Readiness Working Group (RWG)
AEMO has established a Readiness Working Group (RWG) to coordinate 5MS and GS readiness activities across the industry. Information on the Working Group and associated Focus Groups is available here.
For further information
Please direct any queries regarding Five-Minute Settlement (5MS) to email@example.com.