Understanding Market Settlement and Transfer Solution (MSATS)
With ongoing physical distancing restrictions in place nation-wide, all AEMO instructor-led courses will be delivered virtually until further notice.
This instructor-led education course, run by experts in MSATS and related business processes, explains how and why MSATS works the way it does.
The course is delivered over two days in a face-to-face setting, or three half-days plus eLearning module when held virtually.
By the end of this workshop, attendees will be able to:
- Explain what the MSATS system is used for.
- Discuss MSATS structure and key processes for its operation.
- Explain the roles and obligations of all parties under the CATS and MDM Procedures.
- Describe the nature and form of data to be delivered to MSATS by participants.
- Explain how connection point standing data is modelled in MSATS in order to support retrospective processing of energy values for settlement.
- Explain the retail transfer process, from NMI creation through to consumer transfer and its impact on the settlement of the wholesale electricity market, including the reconciliation of energy values on settlement statements.
Attendees of the course will gain a working-level understanding of MSATS.
$1,210 (plus GST) per person.
No further dates
The vital nature of eLearning
Please be advised that the eLearning component of the course contains fundamental information that is vital for you getting the most value from the instructor-led sessions. We highly recommend that all attendees complete the eLearning prior to the instructor-led sessions to capitalise on the information provided during the course.
How to enrol
- Visit the AEMO Learning Academy.
- Click on the catalogue button to view courses.
- Add the education course to the Cart.
- Create an individual log in.
You will also be able to access the AEMO e-learning and education catalogues.
For further information, please contact email@example.com.