2017 Electricity Forecasting Insights
- AEMO observations: operational and market challenges to reliability and security in the NEM
- AEMO publishes Quarter Energy Dynamics – Q4 2017
- AEMO publishes Power system requirements paper
- South Australia System Strength Assessment
- Media Release - VIC and SA energy supply remains secure
- Energy facts and safety tips for summer now on Energy Live
June 30, 2017 - 4:00 AM
AEMO provides the 2017 Electricity Forecasting Insights as independent electricity consumption and maximum and minimum demand forecasts over a 20-year outlook period (to 2036–37) for the National Electricity Market (NEM) and each of the five NEM regions: New South Wales (including Australian Capital Territory), Queensland, South Australia, Tasmania, and Victoria.
Please click here to view the 2017 Electricity forecasting insights.