2017 Victorian Annual Planning Report (VAPR)
- AEMO announces Drew Clarke as new Chair of its Board
- Commonwealth Government announces a National Energy Guarantee
- AEMO and ARENA demand response trial to provide 200 megawatts of emergency reserves for extreme peaks
- Australia's east coast gas supply remains tightly balanced
- South Australia System Strength Assessment
- AEMO advice to the Commonwealth government
June 15, 2017 - 4:00 AM
AEMO has published the 2017 VAPR which considers the adequacy of the Victorian power system to efficiently meet future reliability and security needs as we transition to a low carbon future.
Please click here to view the 2017 VAPR and supporting information.