AEMO releases Project Assessment Draft Report (PADR) for Western Victoria Renewable Integration RIT-T
- AEMO publishes Quarterly Energy Dynamics - Q1 2019
- Load Shedding in VIC on 24 and 25 January 2019
- Technical Integration of Distributed Energy Resources Report released
- 2019 Gas Statement of Opportunities released
- 2019 Victorian Gas Planning Report released
- AEMO publishes Quarterly Energy Dynamics – Q4 2018
December 14, 2018 - 9:00 AM
The Australian Energy Market Operator (AEMO) has today published its PADR, that identifies and seeks feedback on the preferred option to increase the thermal capability of the Western Victorian transmission network, to minimise constraints that would otherwise apply on anticipated new and existing generation in the region.
Please click here to read the full media release.
Please click here to view AEMO's PADR for the Western Victoria Renewable Integration Regulatory Investment Test for Transmission.