Advice to the Commonwealth relating to AGL’s proposal to replace Liddell
- AEMO publishes Quarterly Energy Dynamics – Q4 2018
- AEMO releases Project Assessment Draft Report (PADR) for Western Victoria Renewable Integration RIT-T
- AEMO releases 2018 WA GSOO
- Energy Live App now available
- AEMO releases 2018 Annual Report
- AEMO releases the 2018 South Australian Electricity Report (SAER)
March 23, 2018 - 2:19 PM
This analysis is provided in response to the Federal Energy Minster's request for the Australian Energy Market Operator (AEMO) to assess AGL’s plan to replace the energy and capacity currently delivered by the Liddell Power Station (Liddell) following its retirement in 2022.
To view the full document, please click here.
For more information: AEMO Media | Mobile: 0409 382 121 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org