Future Power System Security Roadshows
- Advice to the Commonwealth relating to AGL’s proposal to replace Liddell
- AEMO observations: operational and market challenges to reliability and security in the NEM
- AEMO publishes Quarter Energy Dynamics – Q4 2017
- AEMO publishes Power system requirements paper
- South Australia System Strength Assessment
- Media Release - VIC and SA energy supply remains secure
July 04, 2016 - 9:30 AM
Sessions are now fully booked and we are no longer accepting registrations.
To register for your attendance at one of the Future Power Systems Security Roadshow sessions, please contact StakeholderRelations@aemo.com.au by Friday 22 July 2016, indicating which presentation/s in which state you will attend.
Adelaide, Monday 15 August; Hobart, Tuesday 16 August; Melbourne, Wednesday 17 August; Canberra, Monday 22 August; Sydney, Tuesday 23 August; Brisbane, Wednesday 24 August.