Western Victoria Renewable Integration Project Assessment Conclusions Report July 2019
- AEMO publishes Quarterly Energy Dynamics - Q2 2019
- 2019 Victorian Annual Planning Report (VAPR)
- 2019 Electricity Statement of Opportunities for the WEM
- AEMO publishes Quarterly Energy Dynamics - Q1 2019
- Load Shedding in VIC on 24 and 25 January 2019
- Technical Integration of Distributed Energy Resources Report released
July 19, 2019 - 6:35 AM
AEMO has today published its assessment of strategic investment in Western Victoria’s transmission network, which is projected to deliver $300 million of market benefits by unlocking future power system capabilities in the state, expanding the diversity and availability of energy supply, and reducing electricity costs for consumers over the long term.
Please click here to view the PACR and supporting information.
Please click here to read the full media release.