Five Minute Settlement - Procedure for the Dispatch and Activation of Reserve Contracts
In this section
In this section
- NEM Customer Switching Consultation
- Five-Minute Settlement – Metering Procedure Changes (Package 2)
- Enhancements to RERT rule change - Update to Procedures
- Procedures For Directions And Instructions Consultation
- Spot Market Operations Timetable
- Dispatch Procedures (Spot Market, Non-Rules Consultation Package)
- Metering ICF Package Consultation
- Five-Minute Settlement – Metering Procedure Changes (Package 3)
- Settlements Guide to Ancillary Services Payment and Recovery Consultation
- Reliability Forecasting Methodology Consultation
- Manual Load Shedding Standard
- Five Minute Settlement - Procedure for the Dispatch and Activation of Reserve Contracts
- 2019 Planning and Forecasting Consultation
- Five Minute Settlement - Credit Limit Procedures
- Book Build Procedure Consultation
- Consultation On Proposed Amendments To The Guidelines For Preparing Local Black System Procedures (LBSP)
- Q3 2019 B2B Procedures consultation
- Five Minute Settlement - Auction Participation Agreement
- Five Minute Settlement – Reallocation procedures
- Dispatch – Pricing and miscellaneous procedures (non-rules consultation)
AEMO is conducting a consultation on minor terminology changes to the Procedure for the Dispatch and Activation of Reserve Contracts to support the implementation of the Five-Minute Settlement and Global Settlement Rules.
This consultation is being conducted as per the Rules consultation requirements detailed in clause 8.9 of the Rules.
Submissions in response to this consultation should reach AEMO by 5:00pm (AEST) on 26 September 2019.
Any queries should be directed to AEMO's Five-Minute Settlement email address, 5MS@aemo.com.au.
- Notice of First Stage of Consultation (117 KB, pdf)