Five Minute Settlement - Procedure for the Dispatch and Activation of Reserve Contracts
In this section
In this section
- Enhancements to RERT rule change - Update to Procedures
- Manual Load Shedding Standard
- NEM Customer Switching Consultation
- Settlements Guide to Ancillary Services Payment and Recovery Consultation
- B2B Procedures v3.4 Consultation
- Five Minute Settlement - Procedure for the Dispatch and Activation of Reserve Contracts
- Five-Minute Settlement – Metering Procedure Changes (Package 3)
- Declared NEM Project – 5MS Program
- Consultation on proposed amendments to the Guidelines for Preparing Local Black System Procedures (LBSP)
- Primary Frequency Response under Normal Operating Conditions
- Dispatch Procedures (Spot Market, Non-Rules Consultation Package)
- Dispatch – Miscellaneous procedures (non-rules consultation)
- 2019 Planning and Forecasting Consultation
- Book Build Procedure Consultation
- Five-Minute Settlement – Metering Procedure Changes (Package 2)
- Procedures For Directions And Instructions Consultation
- Spot Market Operations Timetable
- Metering ICF Package Consultation
- Reliability Forecasting Methodology Consultation
- Five Minute Settlement - Credit Limit Procedures
This notice informs all Registered Participants and interested parties (Consulted Persons) that AEMO has completed amendments to the Procedure for the Dispatch and Activation of Reserve Contracts.
This consultation was conducted as per the Rules consultation requirements detailed in clause 8.9 of the Rules, and was undertaken to support the implementation of the Five-Minute Settlement Rule.
The procedural amendments relating to 5MS are proposed to be made effective from 1 July 2021. AEMO intends to incorporate these amendments into the version of each procedure as it stands just prior to the effective date.
The updated documents are available at the links below.
Second Stage Consultation documents
- Draft report and determination (268 KB, pdf)
First Stage Consultation documents
- Notice of First Stage of Consultation (117 KB, pdf)