Capacity Trading and Auction Documents – Preliminary Drafts
In this section
In this section
- IN003/20 Gas Life Support
- IN006/17 – Amend the SA Retail Market Procedures (RMP) to be more aligned with east coast jurisdictions
- IN003/19W - Holistic tidy up of WA RMP
- Changes to BB data submission procedure
- IN006/18W – Requirements around EIC
- Wholesale Administered Pricing Procedures (Victoria)
- Operational Transportation Service Code Panel
- Capacity Trading and Auction Documents – Preliminary Drafts
- IN009/19 Residual Retail Market Procedures (RMP) changes in light of the NGR change to harmonise the gas day
- IN010/18 (Recognition of Exempt Seller Regime in the Gas Retail Market Procedures considering the changes in the National Gas Rules)
- Amendments to Gas Supply Hub Exchange Agreement
- Gas Supply Hubs - Extending trading of Monthly Products
- IN012/17 Updates to Deregistered MIRN Status
- WA Gas Retail Market Changes (IN004/18W and IN004/19W)
- GSH Exchange Agreement Consultation - Extended GSH Trading Hours
- IN009/18 (Proposed transitional provisions for the Retail Market Procedures (RMP) in light of gas day hamonisation changes)
- IN004/18 – Change of Adelaide weather station and change of actual to forecast sunshine hours
- IN004/19W (Minor changes to WAGRMA)
- IN004/18W Complete MIRN Listing
- Gas Day Harmonisation – Transition Plan
The Capacity Trading Platform will be implemented through the Gas Trading Exchange (Gas Supply Hub) and as such amendments to the Gas Supply Hub Exchange Agreement are required to incorporate the capacity products into the existing trading arrangements.
The drafting is not yet complete and some areas remain under consideration, as identified in the text. AEMO expects the documents to be ready for formal consultation in August 2018, for a period of about six weeks.
This informal consultation gives reference group members and other interested parties an opportunity to consider these documents with a view to identifying any material omissions, inconsistencies or other issues that may require further changes to the draft package of legislative and regulatory changes published for consultation on 19 March 2018.
Feedback is also sought on any significant operational or design issues arising from the draft documents as currently proposed. Comments of a drafting nature are not sought at this stage.
- The Capacity Trading and Auction Procedures will be made under the NGL for the regulation of the Day-ahead Auction and transaction support arrangements for the Capacity Trading Platform.
- The Auction Agreement is an appendix to the Capacity Trading and Auction Procedures. This agreement between AEMO and auction participants outlines the terms for participation in the Day-ahead Auction.
- The Capacity Trading Platform will be implemented through the Gas Trading Exchange (Gas Supply Hub) and as such amendments to the Gas Supply Hub Exchange Agreement are required to incorporate the capacity products into the existing trading arrangements.
Please provide any feedback on the preliminary consultation documents to Pipeline Capacity Trading at firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 18 May 2019.