Declared NEM Project – 5MS Program
In this section
In this section
- Enhancements to RERT rule change - Update to Procedures
- Manual Load Shedding Standard
- NEM Customer Switching Consultation
- Settlements Guide to Ancillary Services Payment and Recovery Consultation
- B2B Procedures v3.4 Consultation
- Five Minute Settlement - Procedure for the Dispatch and Activation of Reserve Contracts
- Five-Minute Settlement – Metering Procedure Changes (Package 3)
- Declared NEM Project – 5MS Program
- Consultation on proposed amendments to the Guidelines for Preparing Local Black System Procedures (LBSP)
- Primary Frequency Response under Normal Operating Conditions
- Dispatch Procedures (Spot Market, Non-Rules Consultation Package)
- Dispatch – Miscellaneous procedures (non-rules consultation)
- 2019 Planning and Forecasting Consultation
- Book Build Procedure Consultation
- Five-Minute Settlement – Metering Procedure Changes (Package 2)
- Procedures For Directions And Instructions Consultation
- Spot Market Operations Timetable
- Metering ICF Package Consultation
- Reliability Forecasting Methodology Consultation
- Five Minute Settlement - Credit Limit Procedures
Date of Notice: 24 September 2019
This notice informs all Registered Participants and interested parties (Consulted Persons) that AEMO is conducting the second stage of the consultation on determination of the 5MS Program as a declared NEM project.
This consultation is being conducted under clause 2.11 of the National Electricity Rules (NER), in accordance with the Rules consultation requirements detailed in rule 8.9 of the NER.
The consultation process is now closed, and the final decision report can be found below.
The consultation process
The consultation process is outlined below. Dates are indicative only and subject to change.
Process Stage Indicative Date 5MS Program Consultation Forum Presentation
8 August 2019
Closing date for submissions in response to this Notice and Consultation Paper
27 August 2019
Publication of Draft Report and Determination
24 September 2019
Closing date for submissions in response to the Draft Report
9 October 2019
Publication of Final Report and Determination
20 November 2019
In your submission, you may request a meeting with AEMO to discuss the matter under consultation, stating why you consider a meeting is necessary or desirable.
If appropriate, meetings may be held jointly with other Consulted Persons. Subject to confidentiality restrictions, AEMO will generally make details of matters discussed at a meeting available to other Consulted Persons, and may publish them.
All submissions will be published on AEMO’s website, other than confidential content.
- Final Decision Declared NEM Project 5 Minute Settlement (177 KB, pdf)
Second stage submissions
- Red and Lumo Energy (235 KB, pdf)
Second stage documents
- Draft Decision Declared NEM Project 5 Minute Settlement (172 KB, pdf)
First stage documents
- Notice of First Stage Consultation Declared NEM project 5MS Program (52 KB, pdf)
- Consultation Paper Declared NEM Project 5 Minute Settlement (147 KB, pdf)
First stage submissions
- Alinta Submission - Declared NEW Project_Final (179 KB, pdf)
- Declared Project - Issues Paper - Red and Lumo Energy (283 KB, pdf)
- Ergon Energy Queensland Submission to AEMO Declared NEM Project (129 KB, pdf)