GSH Exchange Agreement Consultation - Extended GSH Trading Hours
In this section
In this section
- Operational Transportation Service Code Panel
- IN009/19 Residual Retail Market Procedures (RMP) changes in light of the NGR change to harmonise the gas day
- IN010/18 (Recognition of Exempt Seller Regime in the Gas Retail Market Procedures considering the changes in the National Gas Rules)
- Amendments to Gas Supply Hub Exchange Agreement
- Gas Supply Hubs - Extending trading of Monthly Products
- IN012/17 Updates to Deregistered MIRN Status
- WA Gas Retail Market Changes (IN004/18W and IN004/19W)
- GSH Exchange Agreement Consultation - Extended GSH Trading Hours
- IN009/18 (Proposed transitional provisions for the Retail Market Procedures (RMP) in light of gas day hamonisation changes)
- IN004/18 – Change of Adelaide weather station and change of actual to forecast sunshine hours
- IN004/19W (Minor changes to WAGRMA)
- IN004/18W Complete MIRN Listing
- Gas Day Harmonisation – Transition Plan
- Gas Day Harmonisation
- GSH EA amendment
- IN002/16 (Proposed changes to the jurisdictional Retail Market Procedures (RMP) and STTM Procedure in light of the NGR change to harmonise the gas day)
- Structure of Participant Fees for Capacity Trading Platform, Day-ahead Auction, Operational Transportation Service Code Panel
- GSH Exchange Agreement - PCT (2)
- DWGM Accreditation Procedures - changes from PCT
- BB Procedures - PCT (2)
Notice of Determination
This Notice advises all Gas Supply Hub Exchange members and other interested stakeholders that AEMO has completed its consultation of the amendments to the Gas Supply Hub Trading Hours – Pre-Matched, Non-Netted trades (GSH IIR 016).
- Notice to Gas Supply Hub Exchange Members of amendments to the Gas Supply Hub trading hours for Pre-Matched Non-Netted trades (79 KB, pdf)
Notice of Consultation
AEMO is consulting on proposed amendments to the Gas Supply Hub Exchange Agreement (EA).
These amendments are open for public consultation from Monday 17 December 2018, with submissions closing by 5.00pm (EST) on Friday 18 January 2019.
Proposed changes to GSH Exchange Agreement
Amendment of the GSH Exchange Agreement to extend the trading hours for pre-matched, non-netted trades to 24 hours, 7 days per week for the Wallumbilla and Moomba trading locations.
AEMO has published an Impact and Implementation Report (IIR) below, which details the proposed changes to the Exchange Agreement and associated documents.
- IIR (327 KB, pdf)
As stated in the notice of consultation, written comments on any of the proposed amendments are invited by 5pm (EST) on Friday 18 January 2019. Consultation responses can be submitted directly to the AEMO at Hub_Reference@aemo.com.au.