Gas Supply Hub Proposed Exchange Agreement Amendment – Moomba Implementation
In this section
In this section
- IN006/17 – Amend the SA Retail Market Procedures (RMP) to be more aligned with east coast jurisdictions
- IN006/18W – Requirements around EIC
- Operational Transportation Service Code Panel
- Capacity Trading and Auction Documents – Preliminary Drafts
- IN009/19 Residual Retail Market Procedures (RMP) changes in light of the NGR change to harmonise the gas day
- IN010/18 (Recognition of Exempt Seller Regime in the Gas Retail Market Procedures considering the changes in the National Gas Rules)
- Amendments to Gas Supply Hub Exchange Agreement
- Gas Supply Hubs - Extending trading of Monthly Products
- IN012/17 Updates to Deregistered MIRN Status
- WA Gas Retail Market Changes (IN004/18W and IN004/19W)
- GSH Exchange Agreement Consultation - Extended GSH Trading Hours
- IN009/18 (Proposed transitional provisions for the Retail Market Procedures (RMP) in light of gas day hamonisation changes)
- IN004/18 – Change of Adelaide weather station and change of actual to forecast sunshine hours
- IN004/19W (Minor changes to WAGRMA)
- IN004/18W Complete MIRN Listing
- Gas Day Harmonisation – Transition Plan
- Gas Day Harmonisation
- GSH EA amendment
- IN002/16 (Proposed changes to the jurisdictional Retail Market Procedures (RMP) and STTM Procedure in light of the NGR change to harmonise the gas day)
- Structure of Participant Fees for Capacity Trading Platform, Day-ahead Auction, Operational Transportation Service Code Panel
Notice of Consultation
AEMO gives notice of consultation on proposed changes to the Gas Supply Hub Exchange Agreement (EA) under clause 3.3 of the EA.
This notice of consultation is dated 16 February 2016.
Gas Supply Hub Members and other interested persons are invited to submit written comments on the proposed changes to AEMO by 5.00pm (Melbourne time) on Friday 18 March 2016.
Proposed EA changes
The proposed amendment of the Exchange Agreement and related GSH documentation is to allow for the trading of Moomba and Spread products on the Gas Supply Hub.
AEMO has published an Impact and Implementation Report (IIR) below, which details the proposed changes to the EA. Also published is a change marked version of the Guide to Gas Supply Hub Reports, Interface Protocol and Exchange Fees.
- Exchange Agreement - Version 5 - Draft (Moomba Hub) (marked up amendments)
- Gas Supply Hub - Exchange Fees V3 - Draft
- Gas Supply Hub Interface Protocol v3.0 - Draft
- Guide to Gas Supply Hub Reports v1.3 - Draft
- Impact - Implementation Report (IIR) GSH Moomba-Spread Products
Notice of Determination
AEMO informs all Gas Supply Hub Exchange members and other interested stakeholders that version 5.0 of the Gas Supply Exchange Agreement will be effective from 1 June 2016.