MSATS Standing Data Consultation
In this section
In this section
- Five-Minute Settlement – Metering Procedure Changes (Package 2)
- Interim reliability forecast guidelines consultation
- Dispatch – Miscellaneous procedures (non-rules consultation)
- Declared NEM Project – 5MS Program
- Enhancements to RERT rule change - Update to Procedures
- NEM Customer Switching Consultation
- Procedures For Directions And Instructions Consultation
- Spot Market Operations Timetable
- Dispatch Procedures (Spot Market, Non-Rules Consultation Package)
- Metering ICF Package Consultation
- Five-Minute Settlement – Metering Procedure Changes (Package 3)
- Settlements Guide to Ancillary Services Payment and Recovery Consultation
- Reliability Forecasting Methodology Consultation
- Manual Load Shedding Standard
- Five Minute Settlement - Procedure for the Dispatch and Activation of Reserve Contracts
- 2019 Planning and Forecasting Consultation
- Five Minute Settlement - Credit Limit Procedures
- Consultation On Proposed Amendments To The Guidelines For Preparing Local Black System Procedures (LBSP)
- Q3 2019 B2B Procedures consultation
- Five Minute Settlement - Auction Participation Agreement
AEMO is conducting a consultation on the current structure of standing data for MSATS.
AEMO is aware that standing data may, in some cases, be no longer fit for purpose due to a range of factors including the expanded user base, and greater detail required by these users of the metering arrangements at connection points.
An AEMO-initiated standing data review will provide an opportunity for standing data to be standardised and simplified in order that all new and replacement metering installations have a full set of critical standing data. This review also takes into account new initiatives such as Power of Choice, introduction of the Metering Coordinator role, 5 Minute Settlement and consideration of other matters that participants may feel is important.
This consultation is being conducted in accordance with the Rules consultation requirements detailed in clause 8.9 of the NER.
14 November 2018
Initial Draft Procedures, Issues Paper and Notice of Consultation
Draft Report and Notice of Consultation
Final Report and Standing Data for MSATS
** Submissions provided after the closing date will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Please reach out to NEM.Retailprocedureconsultations@aemo.com.au if you have any questions.