New custody transfer point in STTM Sydney Hub
In this section
In this section
- Operational Transportation Service Code Panel
- IN009/19 Residual Retail Market Procedures (RMP) changes in light of the NGR change to harmonise the gas day
- IN010/18 (Recognition of Exempt Seller Regime in the Gas Retail Market Procedures considering the changes in the National Gas Rules)
- Amendments to Gas Supply Hub Exchange Agreement
- Gas Supply Hubs - Extending trading of Monthly Products
- IN012/17 Updates to Deregistered MIRN Status
- WA Gas Retail Market Changes (IN004/18W and IN004/19W)
- GSH Exchange Agreement Consultation - Extended GSH Trading Hours
- IN009/18 (Proposed transitional provisions for the Retail Market Procedures (RMP) in light of gas day hamonisation changes)
- IN004/18 – Change of Adelaide weather station and change of actual to forecast sunshine hours
- IN004/19W (Minor changes to WAGRMA)
- IN004/18W Complete MIRN Listing
- Gas Day Harmonisation – Transition Plan
- Gas Day Harmonisation
- GSH EA amendment
- IN002/16 (Proposed changes to the jurisdictional Retail Market Procedures (RMP) and STTM Procedure in light of the NGR change to harmonise the gas day)
- Structure of Participant Fees for Capacity Trading Platform, Day-ahead Auction, Operational Transportation Service Code Panel
- GSH Exchange Agreement - PCT (2)
- DWGM Accreditation Procedures - changes from PCT
- BB Procedures - PCT (2)
AEMO gives notice of consultation on amendments to the STTM Procedures. This notice of consultation is dated 11 July 2018.
AEMO is seeking feedback from interested parties by 16 August 2018.
There are number of minor changes to page notes and the necessary amendments to Chapter 2 to reflect a new connection point at the Newcastle Gas Storage Facility.
Notice of Decision
On 31 August 2018, AEMO decided to make the STTM Procedures v13.2 without amendments from the public consultation draft.