Procedures For Directions And Instructions Consultation
In this section
In this section
- Enhancements to RERT rule change - Update to Procedures
- Manual Load Shedding Standard
- NEM Customer Switching Consultation
- Settlements Guide to Ancillary Services Payment and Recovery Consultation
- B2B Procedures v3.4 Consultation
- Five Minute Settlement - Procedure for the Dispatch and Activation of Reserve Contracts
- Five-Minute Settlement – Metering Procedure Changes (Package 3)
- Declared NEM Project – 5MS Program
- Consultation on proposed amendments to the Guidelines for Preparing Local Black System Procedures (LBSP)
- Primary Frequency Response under Normal Operating Conditions
- Dispatch Procedures (Spot Market, Non-Rules Consultation Package)
- Dispatch – Miscellaneous procedures (non-rules consultation)
- 2019 Planning and Forecasting Consultation
- Book Build Procedure Consultation
- Five-Minute Settlement – Metering Procedure Changes (Package 2)
- Procedures For Directions And Instructions Consultation
- Spot Market Operations Timetable
- Metering ICF Package Consultation
- Reliability Forecasting Methodology Consultation
- Five Minute Settlement - Credit Limit Procedures
AEMO consultated on proposed amendments to the Procedures for Issue of Directions and Clause 4.8.9 Instructions (power system operating procedure SO_OP_3707).
The matter for consultation was the amendment of the Procedures to:
- Specify the requirement to adjust the maximum availability of directed scheduled plant to reflect the directed quantity of energy.
- Substantially rewrite the Procedures to provide a more comprehensive description of the AEMO processes before and after issuing a direction and identify the differences between directions and clause 4.8.9 instructions.
This consultation was conducted under clause 4.8.9(b) of the National Electricity Rules (NER), in accordance with the Rules consultation requirements detailed in rule 8.9 of the NER.
This consultation is now closed.
Second Stage of Consultation
- Notice of Second Stage of Consultation and draft report (374 KB, pdf)
First Stage of Consultation
- Issues Paper (300 KB, pdf)
- Notice of First Stage of Consultation (104 KB, pdf)
- Draft Procedure (278 KB, pdf)
First Stage Submissions
- AGL Energy Limited (76 KB, pdf)