System Restart Ancillary Services Guideline 2017
In this section
In this section
Final Report and Determination
AEMO has made the ‘SRAS Guideline’ under clause 3.11.7 of the National Electricity Rules (NER), and revised NSCAS Tender Guidelines under clause 3.11.5 of the NER, effective 15 December 2017. The SRAS Guideline also incorporates AEMO’s determination of electrical sub-network boundaries.
AEMO has published the following documents:
- Final Report and Determination (1.5 MB, pdf)
- SRAS Guideline (marked-up) (1.8 MB, pdf)
- SRAS Guideline (clean) (1.7 MB, pdf)
- SRAS Agreement Proforma (587 KB, pdf)
- NSCAS Tender Guideline (415 KB, pdf)
- NSCAS Agreement Proforma (546 KB, pdf)
Second Stage of Consultation
The publication of the Draft Report and Determination on 25 August 2017commenced the second stage of a Rules consultation process conducted by AEMO to make the ‘SRAS Guideline’ under clause 3.11.7 of the National Electricity Rules (NER).
Following the Notice of Second Stage of Consultation, AEMO conducted a forum in each jurisdiction between 4 and 8 September 2017.
In response to the Notice, AEMO received six submissions.
These submissions are published below.
AEMO published the following documents for the second stage of consultation:
- Draft Report and Determination
- Draft SRAS Guideline
- Draft SRAS Agreement Proforma
- Draft NSCAS Tender Guidelines
- Draft NSCAS Agreement Proforma
Please forward any queries on these consultations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submissions to Stage 2 (closed on 26 September 2017)
Late Submission to Stage 2
First Stage of Consultation
- Notice of First Stage Consultation – SRAS Guideline
- Issues Paper – SRAS Documents
- Draft – SRAS Guideline
- NSCAS Tender Guidelines
Submissions to Stage 1 (closed on 11 July 2017)
- AGL Energy Ltd
- Energy Australia Pty Ltd
- Energy Networks Australia
- ERM Power Ltd
- Hydro Electric Corporation
- Origin Energy Ltd
- Snowy Hydro Ltd
Links to Related Information
The following links to related information are provided for ease of reference: