TR_2018_01: Tolerance Ranges
In this section
In this section
- AEPC_2019_09: Formalisation of the Process for Maintenance Applications
- 2019 Energy Price Limits Review
- AEPC_2019_06: Removal of Resource Plans and Dispatchable Loads
- AEPC_2019_04 Dispatch
- AEPC_2019_07 Ancillary Services
- AEPC_2018_03 Communication and control systems
- AEPC_2019_08 Power System Security
- AEPC_2018_05: IMS Interface
- AEPC_2018_06: Commissioning Tests
- AEPC_2019_02: Medium Term Projected Assessment of System Adequacy
- AEPC_2018_01: Monitoring and Reporting Protocol
- TR_2018_01: Tolerance Ranges
- AEPC_2019_03: Reduction of prudential exposure in the Reserve Capacity Mechanism
- AEPC_2019_01: Short Term Projected Assessment of System Adequacy
- AEPC_2018_04: Facility Outages
- Draft Report: 2019 Benchmark Reserve Capacity Price for the 2021-22 Capacity Year
- 2018 Energy Price Limits Review
- AEPC_2018_02: Tolerance Ranges
- Draft Report: 2018 Benchmark Reserve Capacity Price for the 2020-21 Capacity Year
- 2017 Margin Peak and Margin Off-Peak Review - Assumptions
Wholesale Electricity Market Rules – Clauses 2.13.6D, 2.13.6E and 2.13.6G
Date of Notice: 11 May 2018
This notice informs all Rule Participants and interested parties (Consulted Persons) that AEMO has published a Consultation Paper and a call for submissions in respect of the proposed, amended Tolerance Range, and is conducting a consultation process in respect of this proposal.
This consultation is being carried out in accordance with clauses 2.13.6D, 2.13.6E and 2.13.6G of the Wholesale Electricity Market Rules (WEM Rules).
Matter under Consultation
The matters are related to clauses 2.13.6D, 2.13.6E and 2.13.6G of the WEM Rules which requires AEMO to review the Tolerance Range annually, and vary the Tolerance Range following this review, if required.
Further details are provided in the Consultation Paper published with this notice.
The Consultation Process
The consultation process is outlined below. Dates in italics are indicative only and subject to change.
Closing date for submissions in response to the consultation paper
8 June 2018
Publication of Tolerance Range determination
2 July 2018
Proposed commencement of new Tolerance Range
20 July 2018
- Determination paper for TR_2018_01 (221 KB, pdf)